Saturday, June 5, 2010

PIO Challenge #22

Good evening all,

Here is my project for PIO this week. Challenge #22. Sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps. The theme was quirky. So here is my take on it!

This card was made with mostly punches!  Punches are my favorite go to tool.

View of card.

















Closeup view of the oval. I pleated the lace to go around the oval.
I colored the Princess with my Copics and some other items.


















So now the challenges that this applies to:
Pile It On:  Quirky with Bugaboo Image
Cuttlebug: Pink, Raspberry and blue
Bugaboo Stamps-Sketch
Create 4 Fun: Black & White and One Color
Pink Elephant: Bright Colors
Crazy 4 Challenges: Pleats (Lace around frame is pleated to get the oval shape)
Paper Makeup: Flowers
AI Factory: Anything Goes & Punch (flowers and lace are punches)
Pixie Dust Studios: Punch
Charisma Cards: Flowers
Alphabet Challenge: Flowers
Whoopsie Daisy: Ribbons & Bows
Paper Play: Flowers & Sparkle
KAH Wink E Dink : 6 of something (used more than 6 actually of the flower punch)
OOPS forgot one
Wee Memories: Punch It

15 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

so cute!

Scrappinkdally said...

Beautiful and I love the color. Blessings!!

Courtney said...

So cute! Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at KWED. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
KWED DT

Jenny said...

Too cute. I dont see a link to my challenge in your list. Could you please provide a link to be entered. Thank you for playing!! :) :)

Faye said...

What a pretty card, loving the image! Thanks so much for playing at Charisma. x

Kristen said...

Great punches! I love this! What a cute card! Thank you so much for playing along at KWED!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love all the punches used here! Super cute card. Thanks for joining AiFactory this week!

Fink said...

Oh my to use so many punches! Fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at AiFactory!

1CardCreator said...

Cute card, I love how you made the punches into a circle, this looks great! Thanks for playing along in the Kahwinkedink challenge, I hope to see more of you there. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Lesley said...

Pretty card, I love the punched flowers! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

made by fifi said...

fab image -thank you for joining in the alphabet challenge this week x

Julie M said...

Great card, Melin - love the bright funky colours - great fun.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

She said...

fab card - thanks for joining us at the alphabet challenge this week. x

Lil Sis said...

Love the black white pink combination.Thanks for playing along with Whoopsi Daisy this month.

Beccy x

Rleen said...

gorgeous card! i love the color combo. thanks for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy this month. hope to see you again next month.
hugs, rleen

More Inspiration

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...