Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cooking With Cricut Challenge

Good morning all, I just wanted to share a quick post that my Cooking With Cricut blog now has a design team and is now doing weekly challenges! Please hop over and take a look at all the wonderful creations the design team has made. This is a truly talented bunch of ladies! I didn't get a chance to post my project before the challenge went live so here is a sneak peek of my project. I have to wait for some of the elements to "DRY" before I can take some full pics :-)...Gotta love that dry time!
We are giving away 3 Prizes for the big launch! Two of them if you enter the challenge and one just for commenting on the blog post! Here's just a quick "sneak peak" pic of the project I was working on. I should have complete pics by this evening :-) Head over to CWC NOW! CookingWithCricut.com

1 comment:

BrandiLynn said...

Beary Cute from what I can see, thank you again for having me as a part of this wonderful team :)

More Inspiration

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...