Thursday, October 14, 2010

My CWCDT Project

Good morning everyone, Here is my project for the 1st challenge over at Cooking With Cricut. The challenge-theme was "Love" anything you love or that makes your heart skip a beat. With it being sweetest day this Saturday, I thought I would make a card for my DH. He is such a wonderful man. I am so blessed to be his wife. I used the "Bears and Wine Bottle" Digital Stamp from Page-Kits.com. You can check it out: HERE I used an MS border punch for the heart border. I then used my red stickles to "dot" the border. Here is an angled view to show the dimension. I cut out the design after I colored it with my Copic Markers. I used pop dots to give it some dimension. Well that's it...pretty simple and straight forward. Please be sure to hop over to Cooking With Cricut and take part in the challenge! You have 3 chances to win something!
There are 2 gift certificates up for grabs for those who enter the challenge AND
There are 2 digi stamps or cutting files available for those who leave a comment on the challenge post!
So what are you waiting for!!!! GO HERE

No comments:

More Inspiration

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...