Thank you for stopping by for day 2 of the CookingWithCricut.com Holiday Blog Hop.
I am so excited to be participating in our 1st (hopefully annual) Holiday Blog Hop for CookingWithCricut.com The design team did an AMAZING job yesterday with all the beautiful Holiday inspiration. Several of them have done an additional project today…So be sure to go back through and see all the NEW eye candy!
If you've come from visiting Michelle at Purple Monkey Moments, you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our fun hop, you can go to CookingWithCricut.com and start at the beginning. Go HERE.
Don’t forget: Each DT Member has a little candy for you to win along the way! Plus there are some GREAT prizes at CWC…CookingWithCricut.com!
Yesterday I posted some layouts on Baking and reminded folks of the BAKING CHALLENGE going on at CWC for this week! CLICK HERE to enter!
ALL DIGITAL STAMPS AND CUTTING FILES ARE ON SALE TODAY ONLY AT PAGE-KITS.COM. THEY ARE 30% OFF...SO HOP OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!
For Today I have a few different layouts I made that are all about the music and tradition inspired layouts.
First Up: Jolly Old St. Nick.
I made this with some cutting files that are soon coming to Page-Kits.com
This layout was inspired by the classic: Twas the Night before christmas. These cute little mice are cutting files coming soon to Page-Kits.com
This layout features the Puppy in Present Cutting File that is Currently available at Page-Kits.com
This last layout was one I did with some cutting files that will soon be available at Page-Kits.com. I actually did this one as a kit last year. The spilled milk and snatched cookies reminded me so much of my not-so little boy when he used to leave milk and cookies for Santa :-) The glass was made from a transparency sheet and inked around the edges so you could see it.
Here is a close up of the glass
Here is a close up of the kitty.
Here is a close up of the puppy dog.
BE SURE TO HEAD BACK OVER TO CWC. THERE ARE TWO GREAT FREE DOWNLOADS AVAILBLE TODAY ONLY!
For those that are following the blog hop:
I will be giving away The Gingerbread Baker, The Gingerbread Couple and The Gingerbread cookies cutting files or digital stamps.
To be eligible to win these….
- You MUST be a follower of the CookingWithCricut.com blog AND
- You must leave a comment on CookingWithCricut.com’s Blog Hop Post. As I mentioned yesterday, I don’t know why my comments link doesn’t work on this blog. Sorry, I can’t figure out how to get them turned on…..So I will pick a winner for these files from there.
Now it's your turn! Let’s see your wonderful holiday projects. Be sure to try and include a Cricut or other die cut machine on your project and link it up at CookingWithCricut.com
Next stop...CookingWithCricut.com. I am the last stop on the hop. So if you’ve visited everyone else and left a comment on their blog, please go back to CWC and leave a comment for your chance to win a couple of the prizes!
In Case You Get Lost Along The Way….Here is The Hop Line Up
- CookingWithCricut.com – http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/
- Abby – http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/2010/11/cooking-with-cricut-holiday-blog-hop.html
- Gaby – http://www.gabycreates.com/
- Adrea – http://www.adreatravis2008.blogspot.com/
- Cathie – http://www.creativecutter.org/
- Christel – http://www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
- Kristal – http://www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Madison – http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/
- Kassidy – http://www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/
- Jenna – http://jennasfavoritethings.blogspot.com/
- Valine – http://www.maddstercreations.blogspot.com/
- Dalis – http://www.stampergirl.com/
- Brandilynn – http://www.createdbybrandilynn.blogspot.com/
- Becky - http://www.bouncyflouncyfunfunfun.blogspot.com/
- Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/cooking-with-cricut-blog-hop.html
- Melinda – http://www.scrapbookeden.blogspot.com/ YOU’RE HERE
- Back to CWC