It’s another Wonderful Wednesday over at CookingWithCricut.com. It’s Challenge Day! So in honor of Ground Hogs Day, the team decided to make the challenge theme:
SHADOW!So be sure to head over and complete a NEW project with a shadow! Either shadowed letters, embellishments, etc. Anything that has a “shadow” Some additional reminders:
- Post the direct Link to your project. It must be a new project, please no old projects and no links just to your blog.
- Please try to include a Cricut cut or another die cut using your cutter.
- Your post MUST include a link back to CookingWithCricut.com to be eligible.
Here is a view of the entire layout.
Here is a close up view of one of the Ground Hogs.
This set will include
- The Sitting Ground Hog
- The Ground Hog In Hole
- The Ground Hog Holding the Sign
- The 5pt flower and stem
- Spring Title With Double Outline
- “Signs of” Word Art
Be sure to head over to CookingWithCricut.com and add your project. Thank you so much for stopping by! Melin